By using this web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The material available through this web site, including but not limited to symbols, data, descriptions, and information, is the property of Credit Management Solutions, Inc. and /or its affiliates (collectively, “CMSI”) and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. Permission to use the information (including any copies) contained in this web site is granted provided that: (a) this permission notice appears in all copies without alteration, (b) the exclusive use of any of the material is for informational and non-commercial use and will not be copied or posted on any network computer, the Internet or broadcast in any media, (c) no modifications are made to any of the materials or to any copies of the material, and (d) any use of the material or copies of the material will be in compliance with all applicable copyright, proprietary right and intellectual property laws. Use for any other purpose is not granted by CMSI and is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
2. You may not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the materials contained in or on this web site, nor may you decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise unlawfully use or reduce any of the information contained in this web site. Nothing in this Disclaimer will be construed as conveying any right whatsoever under any patent, trademark copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary right of CMSI or any third party.
3. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CMSI SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE, AND SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL CMSI OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OR NON-USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, EVEN IF CMSI IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED, IN THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. CMSI MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED OR DESCRIBED IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
5. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE SALE, LICENSE OR SUBSCRIPTION OF OR TO ANY CMSI PRODUCTS WILL CONSIST SOLELY OF THOSE SET FORTH IN THE WRITTEN CONTRACTS BETWEEN CMSI AND ITS CUSTOMERS. NO REPRESENTATION OR OTHER AFFIRMATION OF FACT CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A WARRANTY BY CMSI OR ITS AFFILIATES FOR ANY PURPOSE OR GIVE RISE TO ANY LIABILITY OF CMSI OR ITS AFFILIATES WHATSOEVER.
6. CMSI MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY OTHER WEB SITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WHEN YOU ACCESS A NON- CMSI WEB SITE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS INDEPENDENT FROM CMSI, AND THAT CMSI HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENT ON THAT WEB SITE. IN ADDITION, A LINK TO A NON-CMSI WEB SITE DOES NOT MEAN THAT CMSI ENDORSES OR ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR USE OF SUCH WEB SITE. IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT WHATEVER YOU SELECT FOR YOUR USE OF THE CMSI WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE IS FREE OF SUCH ITEMS AS VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES AND OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE.
7. Your use of this web site will be governed, interpreted and construed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, USA (excluding its conflict of law rules). The courts located in the State of Maryland, USA will constitute the only forum for the resolution of all disputes arising in connection with your use of this web site, and by using this web site, you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
8. This web site may include information which contains "forward looking" statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 related to CMSI that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements.
9. Any comments or materials sent to CMSI, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any information in this web site (collectively, "Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. CMSI will have no obligation of any kind with respect to the Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works from, and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation or restriction. Further, CMSI will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback without obligation to the Feedback source. By using this web site, you agree to assign to CMSI in writing any proprietary interest which may be conferred upon you by law in any such Feedback and/or derivative works.
10. This web site may contain references or cross-references to CMSI's or its affiliates' products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that CMSI intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. You should contact CMSI directly for information regarding the products, programs and services, which may be available to you.
11. Trademarks: CreditRevue, eValuate, Origenate, Setting the Standard in Credit Automation, Powering the Future of Credit Automation and their related logos are trademarks or federally registered trademarks of CMSI. All other product names, trade names and trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
12. Copyright Notice: © 1998-2004 CMSI. All rights reserved.
© 2013 CMSI. All Rights Reserved. Legal Notice.